Apply, print an application, or book a call. Gone are the days when you had to book an appointment for a mortgage application. Choose an option that works best for you below.
If you would like to provide your information on the phone please call me at (416) 912-6200 or book a call back at a time that suits you below.
Online Mortgage Applications can be very useful for a number of reasons. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Convenience: One of the biggest advantages of online mortgage applications is convenience. You can complete the application from the comfort of your own home or office, at any time that is convenient for you. This can save you a lot of time and hassle, especially if you have a busy schedule.
- Faster processing: Online mortgage applications can often be processed more quickly than paper applications. This is because the lender can quickly verify your information and pull your credit report electronically, rather than having to wait for paper documents to be mailed or faxed.
- More accurate information: When you complete an online mortgage application, the system will often prompt you to enter all the required information, and will also perform some basic validation checks to ensure that the information you provide is accurate. This can help to reduce errors and improve the accuracy of the application.
- Easier to track progress: With an online mortgage application, you can usually track the progress of your application online. This can help you to stay informed about any updates or changes to the status of your application, without having to call or email the lender for updates.
- More secure: Online mortgage applications are often more secure than paper applications. The application will usually be encrypted to protect your personal and financial information, and the lender may also use other security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
Overall, online mortgage applications can be a great option for people who want a faster, more convenient, and more secure way to apply for a mortgage. However, it’s still important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any online mortgage application, and to make sure that you fully understand the requirements and fees associated with the application process.